Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

omen23

omen23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Aimbot:

The aimbot is fully customizable; you can make it an aim assist for more legit play and a full aimbot for less legit play. The settings you start with weren't very good.

10/10

Triggerbot

Again the trigger is also customizable, you can make it look more legit and it works great.

10/10

RCS 

Works great but i dont use it

10/10

Glow/Sonar/Radar

The glow has some flicker but not as bad as other paid private cheats, the colours/thickness of the glow is also customizable and theres a setting to make it match their health

9.5/10.

The Sonar works great but i do wish it rapidly 'beebed' when they are a few more steps away, the sound and distance is also customizable 9.5/10.

Radar works great 10/10.

MISC (BHOP, Antiflash, AutoPistol)

The Bhop is the best, it works 100% 10/10 (but its not legit).

The antiflash you can change how much transparency there is, which is an awesome feature 10/10 

I havent tried the AutoPistol.

RAGE Mode

Awesome rage mode, do not recommend using it unless you want to get over-watch banned 10/10

SafeMode (FaceIt)

SafeMode only enables sonar, aim-bot and RCS (i believe), Which all work on FaceIt 100%, (the sonar only works when they are close due to the faceit anticheat). 10/10.

Overall

I found this hack to be amazing, the config is easy to do, Its better than other hacks ive paid for. 9.5/10. The price is amazing 10/10.

Improvements

I would like to see more ESP features added: Box ESP, Bone ESP etc. 

omen23

omen23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Edit:

MISC (BHOP, Antiflash, AutoPistol)

AutoPistol works great, i really love it 10/10

Improvements

AutoPistol for specific pistols would be amazing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users