Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Review few month's

Testimonial

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

sonkai

sonkai

Legit Cheater

• 8 posts
Overall Rating: 9.8/10

Aimbot: 10/10
If you're already a FPS player this will give you a reaaally good recoil control, but for newbies that's don't know how FPS work very well this lot of options can confuse you i fully recommend you go on AIM Map and config it before start Players game.

Triggerbot: 9/10
Well it's kind of confusing at the beginning the Trigger misses a lot of shots specially with AWP if you're dragging the mouse quickly, if u have this problem change delay's

Visuals: 10/10
Nothing to say, all the functions work's as expected congratulations is the first hack i ever seen that have these kind of quality.

Misc: 10/10 ?
Nothing much to say but i don't recommend use Bunnyhop at MM or private leagues. Sound esp? check below

Security:10/10
Best i ever seen...11/10

Staff Member:
Zaczero: Very helpfull on the forum! and support ticket!
KoMaR1911: Doing a great job on the cheat! 

Overall Rating: 10/10 Great support!
Helpfulness: 10/10 All of the staffs are ready to help you when you need it!
Friendliness: 10/10 Did never have any problems with any staff being unfriendly.
Other Notes: Great staff overall! Fast support its just perfect!

First of all: SOUND ESP this is absolutely amazing for some situations when you're getting closer of a enemy the sound esp starts to beep and closer you get of the target faster it will beep works like a reverse sensor for cars i higly recommend implement this function ! at a competitor i used this function a lot on FaceIt and never got caught.

Second and last: Config Manager this is new option, is very friendy for new customers and easy to use 10/10

Other Notes: Well if you're a user everything that you need to know is right above this notes are from the devs, thx for reading until here.
Well what can i say about this cheat that you guys haven't implemented ?

Cya <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users